People lead finance
Purpose of the role
To strengthen our Finance team based in Belgium, we are looking for a talented People leader, that loves a professional challenge and has the right mindset to motivate and inspire other colleagues.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in finance or are equivalent by experience;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in finance;
- You have experience in coaching a team or peers;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a good motivator and a team player with good communication skills.
As a People Leader, you will guide and inspire a team of 10-15 people, engaged in AP and AR operations. You will report to the accounting & tax manager.
Your profile will allow you to:
- Contribute and Cooperate in our journey to improve and optimize our finance services to Ravago’s business channels and external stakeholders;
- Develop a good understanding of our business processes and systems, and their respective quality controls;
- Coach and mentor peers in their day to day job and support their individual growth tracks in view of their long term career and Ravago’s future vision;
- Communicate in a transparent and professional manner with team members, management and other teams;
- Act as a business partner for internal (HR, Credit, Master data and accounting teams abroad) and external contacts;
- Get inspired in a fast growing environment, and be eager to participate in our path to the finance function of the future;
- To support change projects throughout the organisation;
- Set up, monitor and analyse KPI targets.
Location: Arendonk | Published: 14 Jul 2022 | Vacancy ID: 1193898